Daring Greatly(TM) - An 8-Week Empowerment Program
Wednesdays from February 5, 2020 to March 25, 2020
7pm to 9pm
95 Mural Street, Suite 600, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3G2
Do you want to:
- Live WHOLEHEARTEDLY?
- Feel RESILIENT?
- Show your TRUE, AUTHENTIC self?
Based on the research of Brené Brown, The Daring Greatly(TM) is a a highly experiential, eight-week group journey where we will support and empower each other to:
- Explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness
- Examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that hold you back
- Identify new choices and practices to live authentically and wholeheartedly
- Focus on developing shame resilience skills
- Learn daily practices that will transform the way you live, love, parent, and lead.
During this Eight-Week Group, you will receive:
- Daring Greatly™ workbook
- Video content featuring Brene Brown
- Light Snacks and Refreshments